Why Practice Prenatal Yoga?
There are endless benefits to a yoga practice for anyone, but during pregnancy yoga is practically priceless. A 2004 Mayo Clinic study even showed a prenatal yoga practice decreased lower back pain, nausea, carpal tunnel syndrome, headaches, risk of pre-term labor and preeclampsia, as well as improved sleep.
But women's bodies aren't the only thing that changes... pregnancy can also change a mom-to-be's thoughts and mental state.
In prenatal yoga we:
- Help you to be physically conditioned for pregnancy, labor and delivery
- Increase your balance, stamina, patience and focus
- Create a community of like-minded simultaneously pregnant woman
- Find greater breath expansion despite a crowded body
- Build confidence and acceptance of your ever-changing body
- Initiate and encourage connection with baby
Prenatal Yoga at barReVA
September 10 - October 15 from 5:15-6:30pm
Every Sunday, September 10th - October 15th from 5:15-6:30pm
Offered as a 6-week series, this Prenatal Yoga Workshop provides an opportunity for women to relax and build a community with other expectant moms. Each weekly 75-minute class will cover the the “dos and dont’s” of practicing yoga while pregnant and highlight poses that are especially beneficial for moms-to-be.
Single Session: $18
3 Class Package: $51
6 Class Package: $96